Dependant Pass Application/Renewal

For new application or renewal of Dependant Pass for family members of EP/SP holders.

Apply for Dependent Pass for family members of foreigners working in Singapore that are holding Employment Pass or S Pass. Obtaining a Dependent Pass will enable family members to live in Singapore.

Please contact us for more information

Start here for our complimentary online assessment


SKU: Employment Pass Application/Renewal-1-1-1 Category: